I've Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life - Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension

I've Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life - Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension


Billionaire businessman, Ifeanyi Ubah who was suspended by the PDP for allegedly making 'disparaging allegations' against the party, has swiftly reacted. 


The billionaire mogul said; “I am not doing this because of myself; I have not for once gained one single thing from PDP in my entire life and I stand to be challenged if PDP can tell anybody anything that they gave to me.”

“I want Nigerians to know that also, even before I presented this case to the public, I personally presented it to the former president (Goodluck Jonathan).”
 
He said the PDP was digging its grave by upholding injustice – in reaction to the decision of the appeal panel which affirmed Obaze’s election.

“When you are presenting a clean, clear case before the panel, and after that they still uphold injustice. So, they are still digging their graves. I am not in this business to castigate anybody but I am here to seek justice.”
 
“Impunity must stop; our electoral processes must strictly be adhered to with lay-down rules according to the constitution of the party. Let nobody blame me today and I complained, I sent texts to every PDP board of trustees (BoT) member about the impunity and nobody did anything,” he said.

No comments