Ejaculation Made Me Remain Sexless For 4 Years...

I was fucking this babe while she lay in the prone position. I popped out, and didn't even realize it. 

I just kept going. Finally she told me that I was no longer inside her. Not only did I not realize it, but I had not been inside her for SEVERAL minutes, and had no clue. 

And for your information, this has happened on more than one occasion, but this very lady finally did the unimaginable to me.

Over a slight quarrel, she went broadcasting everywhere that she's been dating a "small man"

This gave me the nickname "micro dick", and ladies  would sing that once they cite me around.


This was why I finally crossed it on everything sex, till last year when i met a lady that lead me to a magical solution to my small manhood and my one minutes in bed..
Let me tell you how it happened.

No time to waste time ... Let's go there! 
Do you remember that I stayed 4 years without sex.
Not because I didn't have the urge, but because I never wanted another insult. Maybe, the next insult would have led me to committing suicide.

But then, we can't stop our love hormones from manifesting... at the right time.
In my "no sex 4 years", I immersed myself in church activities, and saw myself falling in love with one of the sisters, Adaobi.
Adaobi is a beautiful young woman, endowed with every good thing of womanhood,Big backyard, 
A set of well positioned oranges, Sexy and charming eyes Pinky lips,
Uhm... the babe is gifted.
Didn't take much time, Adaobi started visiting, and we got so close to doing it.Of course, I'd always stop the action anytime we're getting close to doing the real do.We would kiss for minutes, smoosh, and I'd even finger her till she squirts all over What was left was the penetration.
...and that's exactly what she's been dying for. On her head, she thought;"
If this dude is this good with the other things, then he must be a champ with SEX"
But then, it wasn't just happening... until one faithful day.We had returned from one of those boring church meetings.While in her room, she mustered courage and asked;"Sweerie, why don't you fuck me? Am I not good enough?"
Believe me, she barely finished saying this before broking down into tears.Uncontrollably, I joined in the tears.
What we did next was epic... it's the reason I have a big dick today, and can last as long as I want.
Adaobi came to me, in a bid to cuddle me.
One thing led to the other, I pulled her over, and fucked her for the very first time.Was it fun, No...
I could see the unsatisfactory expression all over her faces.
My dick wasn't enough which  I already know...
I couldn't go as deep as my fingers could to give her that stimulation and real fucking she expected.
I broke the news...




No comments