Barcelona contacted Real Madrid playmaker

Barcelona contacted Real Madrid playmaker 


Isco has recently signed a new deal at Real Madrid, but was contacted by Barcelona in the summer
The transfer window may be closed but plans have already moved towards January. Our friends at Football Whispers have scoured the continental press to round up the latest transfer news from across Europe.

Spain

Real Madrid playmaker Isco has admitted that he has been the subject of Barcelona transfer talk, but never wanted to make the move happen. "There was some contact from Barca, but I never listened to it," he said. "My intention was to succeed here, with the team that counted on me." He recently signed a new deal keeping him at the Santiago Bernabeu until 2022. (Marca)
Germany international Timo Werner has emerged as a Real Madrid target, and the striker is pleased to hear the rumours. "Of course it makes me happy to hear that clubs like Madrid are interested in me," he admitted. "I would be lying if I said it didn't interest me." (AS)

No comments